Last night's Oscars

As is my tradition, I reviewed last night's Oscars.  So where is my snarky bitchy report?  Like last year, I recorded it for my podcast.   If you look right below the masthead you'll see it.  Just click the big gold arrow.  Also, there should be a separate blogpost where again, you just click on the arrow.  Or you could just click here.

Why am I doing it this way?   As always, I'll be honest with you.  I'm trying to build an audience for my podcast.  The Oscar review is the podcast equivalent of stunt casting.  Hopefully I'll attract some new listeners who decide to stick around and become regulars.   I used the Oscar review to do the same thing during the early years of the blog.

I know, however, there are some loyal readers who are hearing impaired, or never listen to podcasts, or read my blog on their devices and can't easily access the big gold arrow, or just prefer to read it.   So for them, I will post it here on Wednesday.

But if you want to hear it while the ceremony is still fresh in your mind (assuming the show didn't put you into a coma), please check out HOLLYWOOD & LEVINE.  One of the reasons I prefer doing it as a podcast is that by delivering the material myself you really hear the jokes as I intended them.

So thanks for your support.  And hopefully subscription. 

Preview:

Snark subjects include Ryan Seacrest, Kobe Bryant, THE PHANTOM THREAD, bad singers, Carmine Caridi, "Dreamers," Roseanne, and standing ovations.  

from By Ken Levine

Comments