Another announcement (which you may or not think is big)

This month marks my 13th anniversary doing this blog. More than 5600 posts. It's hard to believe.  At least 50 of them are really good.  And over 30,000,000 page views. What I want to do today is make an announcement.

When I started the blog I asked some experienced bloggers how you build an audience. One suggestion they had was post something new every day. Always give the reader a reason to return. So I decided to try that for a few weeks. Thirteen years later I’m still doing it.

But I'll be honest, it’s getting to be a grind. So starting this month I will only post during the weekdays. The Friday Questions will essentially be weekend questions.

Hopefully that will help refresh me. I enjoy writing, I like having this forum to spew my nonsense, and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed meeting all of you and creating a little community here. But I want to devote more time to my podcast and writing plays.

So that’s my "big" announcement.

For today, I’d like to do something I do every year – ask YOU to write in. Who are you, where are you from, what demographic are you, how did you find out about the blog, how long have you been reading it, what do you like, and don’t you like (besides baseball posts)? I’m in the bay area today but will read every comment and get them posted as soon as I can.

Thanks much for your continued support. I look forward to hearing from YOU.

from By Ken Levine

Comments