Favorite MASH episodes

Here’s an FQ that became a whole post.

Roger Owen Green asks:

REGARDLESS of whether you were involved or not, what are your:
10 favorite MASH episodes?

There are a couple of our episodes I wouldn't put in the top 100.  But to answer your question:

I present these in no particular order. Most of these were written by Larry Gelbart and Jim Fritzell & Everett Greenbaum. Only three are ours. (Out of Sight/Out of Mind is a sentimental favorite because that was our first and pretty much launched our career. It’s probably how the Beatles felt about “I Want to Hold Your Hand.”)

I’m sure you’ll notice that the final episode is not included. Sorry. Just not a fan.

In my opinion: “The General Flipped at Dawn” is the funniest. “The Interview” is the most poignant.

Since there are well over 200 episodes I’m sure if you polled 1000 different people you’d get 1000 different polls. But this is mine (although another 20 just missed the cut).

The Interview

The More I See You

The General Flipped at Dawn

Point of View

Hawkeye

Tuttle

Out of Sight/Out of Mind

Abyssinia Henry

Sometimes You Hear a Bullet

Goodbye Radar Part 2

from By Ken Levine

Comments