The Best Of...

Usually on Thursdays I post my new podcast episode.  But once a year I take a week off.  This one.  That's because podcast listening during the holiday season goes way down.  Everyone is stuck in airports. 

But this week, if you haven't already listened to the most recent episode (just click the big gold arrow above), I invite you to scroll down and check out some of the episodes you might have missed.  For instance:  my interview with James Burrows, my interview with Al Michaels, my commentary tracks, and sage advice (that should be taken with a grain of salt). 

Come January I begin my fourth year podcasting.  Thanks so much for listening.   At one time I was on KABC Los Angeles; now I have a podcast.  And more people are probably listening to my podcast than KABC. 

So again, thanks.  And please tell your friends.  I don't want KABC gaining on me. 

from By Ken Levine

Comments