My busy month

I have a number of things coming up this month and wanted to alert you (read: use my blog to plug things).

Tonight I will be on Sirius/XM Channel 106 from 7-9 PST/10-12 EST, guesting on THE DINER hosted by Lou Simon.   We'll be talking music, primarily from the early days of Rock n' Roll.

Today and next weekend my short play, SHE DIED WITH HER PUMPS ON will be performed in San Juan Capistrano at the Camino Real Playhouse as part of their Show Off Festival.   It's a beautiful theatre, beautiful town, and if you don't believe me, just ask any swallow.  Here's where you for info.  

Today, two short plays of mine close at the Gallery Players Theatre in Brooklyn.  SORRY SHAKESPEARE and FINAL JEOPARDY.   Last minute tickets for the matinee can be found here.

Next weekend I have a short play in the Little Fish Theatre "Pick of the Vine" one act festival in San Pedro, Ca.  The play is DATING THROUGH THE DECADES.   I'll be there Saturday night.  Here's where you go for tickets and details. 

The next day, January 19th, I'll be participating in another Ruskin Theatre one day play festival -- the Cafe Plays.  I get the topic and actors at 9 AM, write a ten minute play by noon, and then it's performed at 7:30 and 9:00.  It's live theatre at it's most live.  Spend Sunday night in Santa Monica.  And say hi.  Here's where you go for info on that.

And then the one I'm really looking forward to -- a reading of my full-length romantic comedy, AMERICA'S SEXIEST COUPLE at the Atwater Village Theatre in Atwater (a lovely community to raise your children) on Friday, January 31st at 8:00 PM.  Tickets are limited.   And it's ONE NIGHT ONLY.  I have a great cast and it should really be a fun night.  Would love a full house for that one.  It's all part of ESTLos Angeles' Winterfest Play Reading Festival.

But wait, there's more.  Starting January 23 for several weekends, Theatre68 in North Hollywood is staging a festival featuring three of my short plays -- OPEN TABLE, TWO IN THE BUSCH, and DIGGING UP DAD.  Here's their website. Details aren't posted yet.  

And other than that I got nothing other than the blog and weekly podcast.

Thanks much.   End your month with me and laughter and Atwater. 



from By Ken Levine

Comments