Picture Day: My trip to charming Cape May

Cape May Stage:  Home of my play, AMERICA'S SEXIEST COUPLE.  When you look at the theatre in just the right light it almost resembles a church.  Or is it just me? 

I don't usually take pictures of food, but -- $35.  In LA the same dinner is $75. And you don't get applesauce.

I was kinda hoping they'd join the "Sea Level Club."

Line for Tommy's hot dog stand.  Where's Joey Chestnut?

Kind of unusual.  Not many places take cash these days.

Lovely Victorian homes grace Cape May.  Pretty classy for a beach resort.

Why do I kill myself writing original jokes?

Notice they advertise everything but pizza.

Police activity right under our window at 4 am one morning.

You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a miniature golf course.

Cast, director, and some guy.

 
Bill Tatum & Karen Ziemba starring in my play.  This is a scene from the play.  I didn't go into their home.

You see as many of these as Tesla's.  


Cape May is beautiful and charming with spectacular restaurants.  AMERICA'S SEXIEST COUPLE plays through this Sunday.  Come see it. 
 

from By Ken Levine

Comments